November 19, 2012

                                                
 CUT MY HAIR.

MY LONG LONG HAIR.


YES I DID. 


HERE IS PROOF.

Hmm, I need life! Ah, Im just so bored with everything I want to have adventures like I did in high school.  All my friends were so fun and awesome..not that they aren't here at Vanguard...I need to have crazy wild fun nights. That doesn't have to include drinking or doing anything stupid. Just something exciting. Thats what college is suppose to be right? This is me on my bed in more dorm room after woofest. Its 2012 and I feel bored. I want to go on break to go back home with my best friends like Aixa and Alyssa and Eric and Kim and Christina we can go on adventures all the time. I don't know why Im just restless. I never do anything at all. The hair cut is cool. I hope fun things in life start occuring.. I want to get a job soon and a car and all that stuff. We'll see. Lord help me to give things to you more often. I do need you.