February 22, 2010

Mm.

Today was interesting. My mood fluctuated alll day. I was up, then down, then up, then down & (thankfully) up. It was the little things really that kept me in the fog but for the most part it was fine.

So, usually I'm the QUEEN of acting like everythings all normal & casual at the things people usually tend to think are weird or uncomfortable but today & even for maybe the past couple weeks i've been tired of acting so nonchalantly about things that, at least, I feel should be addresssd. Its like the elephant in the room; everyone knows its there but no one actually acknowledges that fact. I just..sometimes wish I could scream at the top of my lungs "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?! I DON'T GET IT!" or..something along the lines of that anyway.
Buuuuut, I can't. Obviously, or else I would've already done that.
I wish I could say I'm happy about where I am in my life but honestly..I know it could be better. Yes, I know, its within my power to change all that. I get to choose the way I live my life but..its sometimes hard to practice what you preach. I'm trying though. I'm gettin' out there. Haha.
I just need change..maybe? Or a get-a-way.
I want to go to the beach. A beach with no people (or limited amount of people at least) no shopps or cars. A beach that I could just think at, have simulating conversations with someone at, draw at. Something like that you know.
*sigh*

Well..I don't really thing I have anything else to sa--WAIT I do.
"Each night when I go to sleep, I die. & in the morning when I wake up, I am reborn."-Ghandi

Think about it.